Payroll Insights Work Flow
Enterprise Class Software
Payroll Insights is developed using Microsoft.net, SQL Server 2005 and crystal reports. It is highly scalable and fully tested for more than 1,00,000 employees. Application processes arround 1000 employees in a minute and calculates all salary heads. Payroll Insights software is serving various companies having employees count from 10 to 20,000.
Versatile and Robust Reporting
Provides detailed 150+ standard, predesigned reports you can customize in nearly countless ways (and export in PDF, html or Excel)
Anyone who uses the application must have a login ID and password for access, and you can set different access levels for each user
Employee Self Service
The Payroll Insights web portal has benefits for both the employee and the company. citrate sildenafil naturel generic It is fully integrated with the Payroll module. This includes online Investment Declaration, Pay-slips, Tax Calculation Sheets, Reimbursement Slips, Leave Application & Approvals etc.
Flexible & User Friendly
Payroll Insights supports user definable salary head & formulas. Defining formula is as simple as formula definition in Microsoft Excel. Payroll Insights Supports end to end data import from Excel and also support exporting data to excel.
User can view all the formulas, which will be evaluated for salary calculation unlike other softwares. So there is no dependency on the development team.
Online Product Documentation
Complete step by step documentation/help is available online.
Excellent After Sales Support
Payroll Insights comes with free 1 year onsite, remote and telephonic support. After 1 year also same services are available at a nominal cost.
- Complete HR Information
- Increment Transfer Entry & Upload Module
- Full-Fledged Reimbursement Module
- Loan Disbursement & Recovery Module
- Full-Fledged Leave Module
- Ad-Hoc Adjustment Entry & Upload Module
- Manual Attendance Entry System/Uploads (Excel, Csv, Text etc.)
- Attendance Integration With Time Machine
- Overtime Entry & Upload Module, generation module
- User definable salary heads
- Flexible & Formula driven salary heads
- User Definable Dashboard
- User definable input upload formats
- User definable excel export reports
- Powerful Security Module – User rights can be defined on Entry Form Level, Report Level, Data Access Level
- Auto calculation of OT, SAF, Bonus & Gratuity
- Strong & Accurate Arrear Calculation Module
- Quick & Accurate Pay-Calculation Engine(1000 Employee per minit)
- Pay-Calculation can be run for all or on any other criteria(dept, desig etc.)
- Quick & Accurate FnF-Calculation Engine(1000 Employee per minit)
- Direct bank Payment Electronic File
- Cheque/Cash Payment List
- Bank file for Non-Payslip components
- Auto voucher generation – Salary, Reimbursement etc
- Voucher generation for Oracle, SAP and can be customized for 3rd party solutions
Pay Reports –
- Pay Slip, Pay Slip YTD (Year till date), Payment Sheet, Salary Statement, Earning Statement, Deduction Statement, CTC Report, Arrear Report, Over Time Report, Adjustment Report, Summary Report, Variance Report.
Bonus Reports –
- Form C, Form D, Bonus Register, Bonus Summary
PF Reports –
- Form 12a, 3a, 6a, Addtion/Deletion Statement, PF Challan, Form 10, Form 5, Monthly Statement, PF Summary, Yearly Statement etc
ESI Reports –
- Form 6, Form 7, Monthly Challan, Monthly Statement, Summary, ESI Return, Yearly Register etc.
Loan Reports –
- Loan Ledger, Loan Statement, Loan Summary, Recovery Track etc.
TDS Reports –
- Form 12BA, 16, 16A, 16AA, 24, Income Tax Statement, Tax Summary, Investment Register, Parameters for Tax Calculation Report, Professional Tax Statement, Professional Tax Summary, Salary Certificate, Tax Calculation Sheet, Tax Calculation Sheet for Resigned Employees, TDS Variance Report, YDT TDS deduction report etc.
Reimbursement Reports –
- Reimbursement Slip, Reimbursement Ledger, Reimbursement Summary, Reimbursement Advice, Bank Transfer Statement etc.
Leave Reports –
- Attendance Register, Leave Status Report, Leave Without Pay Reports etc.
General MIS Reports –
- Address List, Birthday List, Complete Employee List, Joinee/Resignee List etc.